1. Tim Worstall disagrees with me on MPs' Pay. Totally. Utterly - and wrongly.
2. Paul Linford treats us to his review of 2007.
3. John Rentoul reckons Norman Baker's a fruitcake. Hard to disagree
4. Andrea Leadsom asks: what's the point of petitions?
5. EU Referendum agrees with European politician. Shock, horror. It's about helicopters & Chad
6. Norfolk Blogger reckons Cleggy shouldn't tinker with education policy
7. Burning our Money on our one true instrument of civilisation
8. Red State has a roundup of the US Sunday political talk shows
9. Dan Hannan asks which country will be first to leave the Euro
10. Tony Sharp is bored by Tony Blair's journey to Rome
11. Fraser Nelson wonders why we care so much about foxes but so little about cold pensioners
12. Political Betting is getting moist about the US Primaries