Saturday, June 16, 2007
The Side Effect of David Kelly's Overdose
My mother has been taking a pill called Coproxamol for eighteen years. It relieves the aches and pains she suffers as a result of arthritis and various hip and knee joint replacements. Indeed, she reckons it has kept her going. This pill has now been banned by the NHS. She says it happened after David Kelly was found dead as a result of a Coproxamol overdose. There's no other pill which has the same effect, she says, so she now faces a life of increasing pain and stress. Nice, eh?