Saturday, April 09, 2005

On the Trail

Out of respect for the Pope we did not do any campaigning this morning. All three Parties I had thought had agreed to call a 'truce' until after the funeral. As you will see below our beloved local LibDems decided on a different course of action. I used the time to finish off some election literature amd to record my eight 'one minute manifestos' for North Norfolk Radio. These will be aired from April 18th. Obviously the other candidates are being extended the same courtesy! I also had an indepth questionnaire today from the Eastern Daily Press - favourite book, film, song etc. Nothing political you understand! This afternoon I spent mostly in Briston before going on to a function later in the evening in Cley. Everyone was in good heart.

Tomorrow it's a morning of street campaigning in Sheringham, Cromer and North Walsham before some doorstepping in NW and several villages.

The weather today was typically English. Bright sunshine, rain and snow. And bitter winds. I understand it's going to get worse!

No comments: