Wednesday, July 21, 2010
The Daley (Half Dozen): Wednesday
1. Skipper thinks Dame Aliza has done for Tony Blair's reputation.
2. LibDem Voice on how the Westminster media is struggling with the coalition.
3. Stephen Glenn picks his top ten blogposts of the last 12 months. From his own blog.
4. Party Lines profiles Dizzy.
5. Jerry Hayes reviews today's PMQs horror show for Jack Straw.
6. Tom Harris lays into IPSA. Again. And rightly so.
And click HERE to listen to Deborah Mattinson discuss her new book TALKING TO A BRICK WALL with Polly Toynbee and Tessa Jowell.