1. Daily Referendum laments the 'disorganised' state of the Tory blogosphere.
2. Stephen Tall is about to kill his blog. Say it ain't so!
3. Neil Stockley says we should be prepared for Obama-a-likes.
4. Three Line Whip reveals the new Tory press team.
5. Paul Linford is sick of Jonathan Ross's crappy interviews.
6. Glyn Davies explains why his balls are black. At least I think that's what he said.
7. Alex Deane explains his hatred of the BBC.
8. Jonathan Shephard just wants to get on with his life.
9. Taking Liberties is glad to be back on a Mac.
10. LibDem Voice provides a useful roundup of the February polls.
11. The LibDem Quaequam blog expolains why Ed Davey is wrong on Lisbon.
12. Red Box praises Keith Vaz. No, really.