* What on earth was Gordon Brown doing alongside Heads of State on the Rugby World Cup platform? I was outraged of Tunbridge Wells! Why are you not surprised by that? The sight of Johnny Wilkinson pushing past Gordon Brown and ignoring him was a joy, though.
* It was inevitable I suppose that Lewis Hamilton would fail too.
* Still, at least the Happy Hammers won! Albeit somewhat fortunately...
* Chris Huhne seems to have made the more impressive start in the LibDem leadership stakes.
* Antony Seldon's new book on the Blair/Brown feud looks to be a cracker if the Mail on Sunday extracts are anything to go by. Our Prime Minister is psychotic.
* Looking forward to watching Episode 1 of new series of Spooks later. Love it.