Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Two Places at Once

Spent much of the day in the office catching up on correspondence and writing a bit more election literature. This evening it was another coastal defences meeting with the North Walsham Area Partnership in Bacton. Very worthwhile attending. I'm currently drafting a Conservative coastal defences policy and met someone at the meeting who had some very useful information for me.

A potential nightmare of a day tomorrow as I am supposed to be in two places at once! The Norfolk & Waveney Mental Health Trust has a consultative meeting on the closure of Rebecca House at which I am presenting a 2,000 name petition which I have collated over the last few months. But at the same time the Primary Care Trust has its Board meeting which will be considering Dr Ding's surgery closure and the future of Wells Hospital. Later I am meeting with PCT Chief Executive Diana Clarke for what may well become a "robust" exchange of views. It's then on to Fakenham to meet some local bank staff, have a meeting at the sports centre and then speak at a meeting in the evening.

No comments: