Monday, July 26, 2004

Lazy Lazy

I have just realised to my horror that it is nearly a week since I posted a message on here. Shame on me. This week we've been busy delivering the second issue of my newspaper, North Norfolk Matters, all over the constituency. I've had loads of phone calls and emails as a result. And we've even had some people offer to deliver the next issue in their area. Much of the last week has been dominated by thoughts about the future of RAF Coltishall. I hope it won't descend into a parrty political spat. From what Norman Lamb has said I suspect he and I think along the same lines on this...well it had to happen sooner or later. The one thing people want now is some certainty, especially the local businesses. I'm glad to see the County Council has responded so positively. More on this later in the week.

2 comments:

David said...

Your original post on Coltishall has actually disappeared Iain......

Iain Dale said...

I hadn't noticed until you alerted me. I have absolutely no idea how that happened.