Saturday, July 31, 2004

Catching Up

Spent the morning in Blakeney then drove all the way down to Horning to speak at a lunch on public services. This afternoon I visited the Worstead Festival. Spent a very exciting Saturday evening catching up on email correspondence. I know to live, don't I? Yesterday evening went to my favourite restaurant in Norfolk - and indeed the whole country - Jacque. It's in Garden Street in Cromer. Superb food, great service. Try it out. You won't be disappointed. To visit their website click HERE. Tomorrow it's off to Fakenham for the day.

2 comments:

Long Island Guide said...

Hi,

I was searching through blogs to see how to create a blog. I like your blog. I was wondering if I should write about suffolk county bank to add to my website.

Thank you,

Lon

Mike said...

Thought you would like this. big bucks