Thursday, April 01, 2004

BUSY BUSY

What a day. BBC News 24 paper review at quarter past midnight then off to Norfolk for an early start visiting Norfolk Police HQ at Wymondham where I was given a tour of the forensic labs, firearms section, control room and fleet control. Fascinating. Then to Norfolk Mental Health Trust to meet the people responsible for planning the future of Rebecca House in North Walsham. At 3pm I met the former North Norfolk MP David Prior for a chat - he now runs the University Hospital in Norwich so I wanted to talk to him about the new Cromer Hospital. Then off to Sheringham for a word with sme local business people and finally back to Cromer for my first meeting as a governor of Cromer High School. All in all I'm knackered. Tomorrow I'm visiting Broadland High School, a printing company in North Walsham and then speaking to the South NorfolK Conservative Association Annual Dinner for Richard Bacon MP.

No comments: