* Conservative 47%, Labour 25%, LibDems 16%
* 15% say GB is up to the job
* 65% say GB is a liability, up from 25% in June 2007
* 44% say Labour's prospects would improve without GB
* 9% say GB "is in touch with people like me"
* With David Miliband as leader Tory lead increases to 23%
* With Jack Straw as leader Tory lead is 21%
* With Ed Balls as leader the Tory lead is 33%, with Labour behind LibDems in third place
* With Tony Blair as leader the Tory lead would be 9%
It doesn't really get much worse than that, does it? Just as well Labour MPs don't read the Daily Telegraph.
Anthony King's analysis is HERE.